Lemon Curd and Berry Trifle
Homemade lemon curd is sensational! I love how tangy yet sweet it is, and it goes with literally anything. A fruity berry trifle is perfect to serve out on a hot Christmas day for dessert.
Try this super easy yet super fancy looking trifle for your guests on the big day – make one large portion or lots of small ones. Add crushed biscuits and cream and you’ve got yourself a tasty little treat that everyone can enjoy!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Lemon Curd, Homemade Or Store Bought
- 300ml Cream
- 2 Punnets Blue Berries
- 1 Packet Almond Biscotti, Chopped Roughly
Homemade Lemon Curd
- 2 Eggs, Plus 2 Egg Yolks
- 3/4 cups Caster Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Chilled Unsalted Butter
- 2 Lemons Zest And Juice
- Make curd or use store bought
- Whip cream in a bowl
- Gently fold lemon curd into cream
- Layer individual glasses with curd cream, biscotti and blueberries
- Garnish with lemon zest
- Whisk whole eggs, yolks and sugar in a saucepan until smooth
- Place pan over a low heat
- Add the butter, juice and zest and whisk continuously until thickened
- Strain through a sieve allow to completely