Lemon Curd Stuffed Raspberries
Something small but oh so tasty!! So simple but look pretty!
Give making these cute little treats a go! they are quite stylish and are definitely tasty, lemon curd has such a rich taste, blend it with some fresh and sweet raspberries, Yum! these treats will explode in your mouth with gooey goodness!
Serve these out on a platter on any given day and everyone will be asking for more, it can be a simple as that!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Raspberries 2 punnets
- 2 Egg, Plus 2 Egg Yolks
- 3/4 cups Caster Sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter, Chilled And Unsalted
- 2 Lemons Zest And Juice
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Whisk whole eggs, yolks and sugar in a saucepan until smooth
- Place pan over a low heat
- Add the butter, juice and zest and whisk continuously until thickened
- Strain through a sieve allow to completely cool
- Place curd into a sandwich bag and cut a little hold in one corner
- Pipe curd into individual raspberries