time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Chicken Pieces
- 1 Zest Of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper, Masterfoods
- 1 tbsp Good Salt
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Smashed With The Back Of Knife
- 1 tsp Ginger, Grated
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 700 grams Baby Potatoes, Halved
- 1 Bunch Dutch Carrots
- 3 Spanish Onions, Quartered
- 1 Bunch Fresh Parsley, To Garnish
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place olive oil, lemon pepper, zest, salt, garlic and ginger in a large zip lock bag or container and mix to combine.
- Add the chicken and marinate in the fridge for an hour or two or even overnight
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Place the potatoes on an oven tray, cover with foil and roast for 15 mins.
- Add onion and carrots, drizzle over olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on top, cover with foil and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove the foil, move the chicken Maryland’s to a different position on the potatoes, carrot and onion to maximise flavour on all of the veggies and to crisp up the ones that were covered. Gently wiggle it close to the base of the pan so all of the veggies can crips up a little.
- Return to oven and roast until chicken is golden and the skin is crispy about 20 to 25 more minutes.