Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Spray two 20cm round cake pans generously with cooking/baking spray while preheating oven to 180 degrees C.
- Put 1 Lemon packet cake mix, 4 eggs, 1¼ cup of milk, 2 tbsp lemonade from concentrate and ⅓ cup vegetable oil in the mixer. Beat all the ingredients together, on low, for 30 seconds. Beat again on medium for 2 minutes.
- Before proceeding, keep the rest of the frozen lemonade concentrate in the freezer to use for later.
- Bake the cakes according to package directions. Test if the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cakes cool in the pan for an hour. When the cakes are cool, level them off to make them flat on the top.
- Poke holes on the cake. Set aside.
- For your glaze, combine 1 cup powdered sugar, lemonade and water on a medium bowl and then stir until consistency is smooth.
- Without removing the cakes from the pan, pour the glaze evenly on top.
- Cover and let it freeze overnight.
- To make the frosting, mix the cream butter and cream cheese together.
- Add lemonade and vanilla and mix again while adding the rest of the powdered sugar. Beat for 2 minutes or until consistency becomes smooth.
- Remove the cakes from the refrigerator, loosen edges with a butter knife and frost as desired.