time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
- 415 grams Lentils can, drained
- 400 grams Pumpkin cooked and pureed
- 1 large Brown Onion finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 2 X 425gm Cans Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Olives finely chopped
- 1 cup Salt-reduced Vegetable Stock
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- 3 Sheets Fresh Lasagne (100gm total)
- 60 grams Reduced-fat Feta Cheese crumbled
- Rocket Leaves, To Serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease 20cm x 20cm x 5cm deep dish.
- In a saucepan, sauté onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until coloured.
- Add the garlic, wine, pumpkin, lentils, tomatoes, olives and stock.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add parsley, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread a quarter of the lentil mix over the base of the dish, top with a lasagne sheet.
- Repeat twice, and spread remaining lentil mix over the top of the last lasagne sheet.
- Sprinkle the top with feta cheese & 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts (optional).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Allow to stand for 5 mins before serving.
- Serve topped with rocket leaves or fancy lettuce.