Stuff your face with these Lettuce Wraps! Each bite is delicious and guilt-free! If you are trying to avoid bread, gluten-free or just plain wanting a change then I highly recommend this recipe. Lettuce Wraps are suuuuuper easy to make,…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 Cucumber sliced
- 1 tsp Caramelised Onion
- 4 Lettuce Cups
- 1 tsp Hommus
- 2 Ham, Slices
- 1 tbsp Grated Cheese
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Carrot grated
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- 2 Snow Peas
- 1 tbsp Salt And Pepper to season
- 1 Tomato sliced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Pull lettuce cups away from whole lettuce, rinse and set aside.
- Choose your flavour, we had these combo's at SAHM HQ
- Egg (smashed), mayonnaise, spanish onion.
- Hommus, Ham, tomato, grated cheese, salt & pepper
- Caramelised onion, grated carrot, cucumber, red onion, snow peas
- Using a fork mash, boiled eggs and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Once you have selected your toppings spread hommus or caramelised onion gently onto lettuce cup.
- If making the egg & lettuce wrap, spoon egg mix into lettuce cup top with onion and wrap.
- Top with additional toppings like you would if making a sandwich.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the sides of lettuce cup in then wrap from the end closest to you, wrap and secure with a toothpick.
- Enjoy this healthy and delicious lunch.