Low Calorie Vanilla Ice cream A simple, easy and low calorie ice cream. It’s delicious.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a metal bowl, sprinkle gelatine over one tablespoon of water.
- Hold the bowl over a sink full of warm water and stir to dissolve the gelatine - then cool.
- Combine the milk powder, sugar, vanilla and two cups of water in a bowl.
- Beat until the milk powder has dissolved and add the gelatine mixture - again beat well.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tray and freeze until set.
- When it sets (approximately four hours) scoop mixture into a bowl and beat with electric beaters until doubled in bulk.
- Pour back into the tray and return to the freezer until firm (overnight).