Low Fat Beef Stroganoff
Low Fat Beef Stroganoff is a great meal if you if you are watching what you consume as it is low in fat. You are getting low-fat nourishment into their bodies without all that fat! However, we are sure that because of its delicious and savoury flavour, your whole family will enjoy a serving of Low Fat Beef Stroganoff, so this recipe is nothing but a win-win.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Red onion
- Oil spray
- 250 grams Lean Beef fat trimmed off and cut into rough pieces
- 150 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 100 grams Philadelphia Light
- 100 ml Skim Milk
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs dried
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Red Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp Grainy Mustard
- 1 gram Oil Spray
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Spray a hot pan with some oil spray and gently cook the onion and garlic. Then add the beef, mushrooms and drain the fat from the pan once the beef is cooked.
- Stir the philadelphia into the pan until melted and coating the ingredients in the pan. Gradually add in the milk and until fully combined. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in the herbs, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Lightly cook for another few minutes serve.