Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Grease a loaf tin well with butter or canola oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (160 if you have a Fan Forced oven).
- Place dates, apple puree, nuts, butter, bicarb and salt into a bowl.
- Add the boiling water and allow the mixture to stand until it is room temperature.
- Add the sifted flour and stir to combine.
- Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with butter and jam.