time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Dates chopped
- 170 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Apple Puree
- 1/3 cup Walnuts (chopped Roughly)
- 1 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Water boiling
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Grease a loaf tin well with butter or canola oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (160 if you have a Fan Forced oven).
- Place dates, apple puree, nuts, butter, bicarb and salt into a bowl.
- Add the boiling water and allow the mixture to stand until it is room temperature.
- Add the sifted flour and stir to combine.
- Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with butter and jam.