Low Fat Orange Pudding is a lovely low fat citrusy dessert, so 5 seconds on your lips won’t be forever on your hips.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or 160 for fan forced. Spray with oil in four ramekins.
- Beat the sugar, margarine and rind until fluffy and then add egg yolks, 1 at a time. Beat well after each egg yolk.
- Fold in the flour, milk and juice in 2 goes.
- Beat egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Then very gently fold the orange mixture into the egg whites.
- Divide mixture between dishes and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. They should be puffed up and golden.