Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place the strawberries, honey, lemon juice and vanilla in a food processor and puree until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Add the yogurt and process until well combined.
- If you have an ice-cream maker - transfer the mixture and process until creamy.
- If not, place in a plastic container and freeze for four to six hours.
- Remove and beat with a hand mixer until creamy - and freeze again.
- Repeat if desired creaminess isn't achieved.