Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Strawberries hulled
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 500 grams Low Fat Greek Yogurt
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Place the strawberries, honey, lemon juice and vanilla in a food processor and puree until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Add the yogurt and process until well combined.
- If you have an ice-cream maker - transfer the mixture and process until creamy.
- If not, place in a plastic container and freeze for four to six hours.
- Remove and beat with a hand mixer until creamy - and freeze again.
- Repeat if desired creaminess isn't achieved.