Chicken and Mango Wonton Cups are a great entree for a barbecue or even for Christmas lunch. Best of all, it can all be pre-prepared and put together just before serving.
Chicken and Mango Wonton Cups are truly satisfying and delicious, and I’m not just speaking for myself! Even those people who have already tried this said that one cup isn’t enough because these taste divine!
This recipe is easy peasy. You don’t have to lend too much of your time on this! In just 40 minutes, you’re already able to serve these cups to your family or your guests! They’ll be happy, I swear!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Chicken Breasts skin off
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Mango peeled, de-seeded and chopped into 1cm pieces
- 3 Parsley for garnishing (optional)
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 40 Wonton Wrappers
- 3 Shallots chopped finely
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Grease a 12-hole mini muffin pan with canola oil.
- Push a wonton wrapper into each hole, lightly spray with oil and bake uncovered at 190 degrees for 7 - 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove the cups carefully and repeat another three times (this recipes makes 40 cups!).
- Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthways and bake in a hot oven until just cooked through (15 - 20 minutes - they should not be browned at all).
- Cool and dice into 1cm pieces.
- Place them in a bowl with the mango, sour cream, mayonnaise and shallots and stir to combine.
- Keep in the fridge until required.
- Just before serving, spoon the chicken mixture into the cups very carefully, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
- chicken recipes
- chicken recipes