|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 Polenta
- 2/3 cup Flour (Plain)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (or 180 if you have a fan forced oven).
- Combine the polenta, flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl and add the olive oil and 1/2 cup of cold water. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture in half and roll each half out separately between two sheets of baking paper until very thin (1mm).
- Sprinkle the flat mixture with the extra salt and again roll gently to infuse.
- Cut into triangles.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp.