I love Pizza Scrolls, perfect for school lunches or a snack on the go! You can make a large batch and freeze them too! Pizza scrolls are super easy to make! These can be made with bought puff pastry sheets. Making…
I love Pizza Scrolls, perfect for school lunches or a snack on the go!
You can make a large batch and freeze them too! Pizza scrolls are super easy to make! These can be made with bought puff pastry sheets. Making them this way is a great idea for the kids to get involved in cooking their own dinner. My kids love making these.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Ham or diced bacon
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Pieces
- 50 grams Butter
- 200 Cheddar Cheese
- 250 ml Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture looks like fine bread-crumbs.
- Stir in enough milk to make a soft dough.
- Knead on a lightly floured board.
- Roll to form a rectangle that is roughly 40cm x 25cm.
- Spread the ham and pineapple over the dough using a blunt knife.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the cheese over the top.
- Roll up the dough starting from a long side first.
- Cut 10 × 4cm pieces from the roll. Place these pieces close together, cut side up on a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 min.