Homemade Muesli Bars. Great for a healthy afternoon snack and especially good for the kid’s lunchboxes!! You can make any flavour you like – here are some ideas if you are bored of the standard recipe:
Almonds and Cranberries (not suitable for school)
Pepitas and Sultanas
Coconut Flakes and Honey
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Rice bubbles
- Rolled oats
- Pre heat oven to 170 degrees (fan forced).
- Line a 20cm x 30 cm baking pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the butter, honey and sugar.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press into tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into muesli bar size pieces.