time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Water warm
- 9 tsp Oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Combine the dry ingredients then add the oil and then gradually add enough of the warm water to form a soft dough.
- Knead on a floured board for about 5 mins then allow the dough to rest for at least 10 minutes, this makes it much easier to roll out.
- Divide the dough into 10-12 pieces and roll each to about 20 cm across.
- Cook them quickly in a very hot, lightly oiled frying pan for 30-60 seconds until they bubble and start to brown.
- Turn and cook other side.
- Wrap them in a damp tea towel to keep them soft until ready to use.