If a packet of Tim Tams and a packet of Maltesers had a baby, it’d be born as these Malteser and Tim Tam Bliss Balls…
These are so naughty – there is about a billion calories in every single mouth-watering ball… But I promise you they are worth it!!!!!
The malted milk flavour of the Maltesers really gives these bliss balls ‘bang for your buck’. They are best made in a food processor, but if you don’t have one, just pop the Tim Tams and the Maltesers into a zip lock bag, cover it with a tea towel and give it a good bang with a rolling pin.
These Malteser and Tim Tam Bliss Balls can be frozen too – and they are delicious straight from the freezer (I know!).
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams Tim Tams (1 Packet)
- 1 cup Maltesers (Malted Milk Balls)
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Place all the ingredients except for the shredded coconut into a food processor.
- Process until the mixture is consistent and sticky.
- Roll into teaspoon size balls.
- Roll the balls into the shredded coconut and place on a plate.
- Refrigerate until firm (about an hour).