If a packet of Tim Tams and a packet of Maltesers had a baby, it’d be born as these Malteser and Tim Tam Bliss Balls… These are so naughty – there is about a billion calories in every single mouth-watering…
If a packet of Tim Tams and a packet of Maltesers had a baby, it’d be born as these Malteser and Tim Tam Bliss Balls…
These are so naughty – there is about a billion calories in every single mouth-watering ball… But I promise you they are worth it!!!!!
The malted milk flavour of the Maltesers really gives these bliss balls ‘bang for your buck’. They are best made in a food processor, but if you don’t have one, just pop the Tim Tams and the Maltesers into a zip lock bag, cover it with a tea towel and give it a good bang with a rolling pin.
These Malteser and Tim Tam Bliss Balls can be frozen too – and they are delicious straight from the freezer (I know!).
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams Tim Tams (1 Packet)
- 1 cup Maltesers (Malted Milk Balls)
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place all the ingredients except for the shredded coconut into a food processor.
- Process until the mixture is consistent and sticky.
- Roll into teaspoon size balls.
- Roll the balls into the shredded coconut and place on a plate.
- Refrigerate until firm (about an hour).