This Malteser Eton Mess is the perfect way to explain a beautiful mess!
…and not only beautiful – sooo delicious, too!
Ever started to put together a pavlova and it all goes pear-shaped?
It happens – all the time! Pavlovas are great desserts but they are also very delicate. But never fear! If you happen to smash a pavlova – just turn it into an Eton Mess! An Eton Mess is a pavlova that is ‘folded’ into cream and chocolate or cream and fruit. It is just as delicious as normal pavlova – and you can say that you meant for it to be this way!
Step 1: Put together all your ingredients.
Step 2: Place the Maltesers into a bowl and crush them lightly. Mix them with the cream and jar of Nutella.
Step 3: Grab the 500 gram Woolworths Pavlova Base, and gently break it into pieces. Fold the pavlova into the chocolate mix.
Step 4: Gently pour the mixture into bowls or layer it onto a long plate.
Step 5: Drizzle the Strawberry Syrup over the top.
Step 6: Enjoy!
More Pavlova recipes to check out!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Cream (300 Millilitre)
- 1/2 Cup Hersheys Strawberry Syrup
- 1 Woolworths Pavlova Base (500 Grams)
- 125 grams Blueberries
- 1 Packet Of Maltesers (250 Grams)
- 1 Jar Of Nutella (220 Grams)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the crushed Maltesers, the jar of Nutella, the blueberries and the cream. Mix until combined.
- Break the 500 gram Woolworths Pavlova Base into large chunks.
- Very carefully, fold the pavlova pieces through the chocolate and cream mix.
- Either scoop into individual jars, or place on a long plate.
- Top with a drizzle of Strawberry Syrup.