Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Cream Cheese (500 Grams) softened
- 1 Cream (300 Millilitre)
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Mangoes or 1 tin mango slices
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 Packet Mango Jelly Crystals
- 50 grams Coconut Chips
- 1 gram Biscuit Base Or Crushed Plain Sweet Biscuits (180 Grams)
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Pour hot water over jelly crystals and place in fridge to thicken, but not set. Grease and line 20cm Springform tin baking paper, both side and base. Pour melted butter over biscuits and stir until biscuit is well coated with butter. Press evenly into Springform tin to form the base. Chill in freezer while preparing cheesecake.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar on medium to low speed until smooth and thick, add eggs one at a time and beat until smooth. Add vanilla and beat again. Remember medium to low speed, this will ensure your cheesecake doesn't sink after it's cooked and has nice smooth consistency.
- Pour cream cheese mix into Springform tin over the biscuit base. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes with a bowl of water in oven to keep cheesecake moist and prevent cracking. Cool for 5 minutes in oven.
- Slice mangoes or drain tin mango slices, place on top of baked cheesecake in a single layer to cover. Pour thickened jelly over mango slices and set in refrigerator for 3 hours or until jelly is set.
- Whip cream until thick, fold coconut chips through cream. Serve Mango Cheesecake with a dollop of coconut cream.