Marshmallow Eggs are an awesome chocolate-free Easter idea!
This recipe has only a few base ingredients you can mix and match to suit your needs. The butter can be changed for any sort of margarine spread.
A great way to get the perfect shape is to use plastic Easter eggs sprayed with cooking oil.
You can also hide a surprise in the centre!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cereal Rice Bubbles
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 40 Marshmallows (about a packet)
- 6 cups Cereal Rice Bubbles
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Melt butter over heat in large saucepan, add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Add rice bubbles and mix well. Divide warm mixture into portions.
- Using buttered hands, shape each portion into an egg shape, as small or large as you like or use a well greased chocolate mould.
- Decorate by dipping in icing or frosting then rolling in lollies or hundreds and 1000’s – anything you like.