For the meatlovers in the family our Meatlovers Pinwheel is sure to be a hit with them. You can add any type of meat that you like.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Bbq sauce
- Bacon (diced)
- 1 Puff Pastry (sheet)
- 1 tbsp Bbq Sauce
- 50 grams Bacon (diced)
- 50 grams Salami diced
- 2 tbsp Cheese (grated)
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Spread bbq sauce evenly over pastry. Spread diced bacon and salami evenly over bbq sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut pastry in half, it makes it easier to roll.
- Start from the shortest side and roll as tight as possible.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes. Remove and cut into 2cm scrolls.
- Place on lined baking tray and bake for 10-13 minutes until golden brown.