Rissoles or Meatloaf?! Same mixture – two different meals! This is my Mum’s recipe. Her pride and joy! lol. I’ll be in trouble if she doesn’t see it up on the website! Here you go Mum!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Mince Beef 500 grams
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 packet French Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup Flour omit flour for meat loaf
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix all ingredients together (except the flour).
- For the rissoles, grab a small handful of mince and shape into a pattie, roll in the flour, refrigerate for 1/2 hour before cooking (so the flour doesn't come off in the pan.
- Pan fry until cooked through and golden.
- For the meatloaf, mix all ingredients together, place in a greased loaf tin - and bake at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.