This recipe for Chicken Rissoles is absolutely delicious and a great alternative for when you want to eat rissoles but you’re sick and tired of beef. These Chicken Rissoles are tasty and well loved by hubby and the kids. Cook in the pan…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Mince (500 Grams)
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 100 grams Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Zucchini grated
- 1/2 Brown Onion grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (get right in there and use your hands!).
- Shape into balls and lightly flatten each rissole.
- Spray a hot frying pan with canola oil and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook chicken rissoles for five minutes on each side or until cooked through.