Mexican Quinoa Fritters
My obsession of using left overs to make it into something else the next day lead me to these delicious fritters. You can make almost anything into a fritter by adding some egg and flour. This Recipe uses left over Mexican Quinoa from a previous recipe.
Fritters are great for any meal of the day whether that be breakfast, lunch or dinner. The flavours from the quinoa make up for the tastiness of the fritters so all you have to do is chuck it together!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Flour Of Choice
- 2 cups Leftover Mexican Quinoa
- 1/4 Bunch Coriander, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Mix all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Divide the mix into 8 circle fritters
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the fritters on a medium to high heat until they are golden brown.
- Meanwhile boil or poach an egg to your liking and serve with some chopped cherry tomatoes and avocado.