If you’re looking for something a little different for dinner Mexican Rice is definitely the way to go.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups White Rice (raw)
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 Capsicum chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 6 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Garlic Clove crushed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat oil in a pan and brown rice until golden.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a frypan, combine all remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Add browned rice and stir once.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid, mix and allow mixture to dry for 10 minutes.