These Middle-Eastern Spiced Meatballs are super fast and delicious lunch or dinner.
You can use also use beef or even half beef half lamb. You really do have to have a little bit of fat in your mince, it keeps them light and stops them from drying out.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Kg Lamb Mince
- 1 tsp Ground Oregano
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 Ground Coriander
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1 tsp Salt And Pepper
- 1 tsp Olive Oil Or Chili Oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/3 cup Stock Or Water
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Combine minced meat with spices, garlic and salt, pepper and stock and gently combine.
- Form into small meatballs.
- Heat a large frypan over medium heat and add a little olive oil.
- Cook meatballs for a couple of minutes on each side until dark and slightly crisp. Cook them in batches so you don't overload the pan. Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with fresh mint, pine nuts and hummus or salad.