Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash the baby potatoes well and dry.
- Pop them in a bowl with the olive oil and season well to taste.
- Coat evenly and place them spaced apart on the baking paper.
- Cook for 45 - 50 minutes or until the potatoes are soft to the touch and the skin is starting to brown.
- Mix together the sour cream and blue cheese to get an even mix.
- Gently cut a small hole in the top of each potato and spoon in the cream mixture.
- Top with the chives and serve immediately. Can be served hot or at room temperature.