Oh. My. Hotness. It is too hot to not be summer yet. These fun mini Ice Cream Splits are easy to make the kids can help and taste test straight away. I love an old fashioned Banana Split but my kids never eat a full one so these mini ones were perfect and the kids loved making their own. Great idea for a kids party too.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Crushed peanuts
- 150 grams Chocolate Melts
- 2 large Bananas
- 8 medium Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Crushed Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Sprinkles
- 8 tsp Chocolate Ice Cream
- 8 tsp Vanilla Ice Cream
- 16 Toothpicks
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Melt Chocolate in small bowl in microwave for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Peel bananas and cut each banana into 4 pieces.
- Cut tops of the 8 strawberries.
- Half dip each strawberry and banana piece in the melted chocolate, then dip in peanuts or sprinkles. Place the flat non-dipped side onto the chopping board so that the chocolate starts to set for 1-2 minutes.
- Take a toothpick and push through the chocolate end of each piece of fruit. Then top with a teaspoon of ice cream.
- Eat straight away and enjoy!!!
- Now make more and keep eating these tasty little morsels with the kids.