Mini Beef Salads with Dill Mayo
Whether you are holding a spring racing swing-dig at your house, headed out for a picnic or hosting a high tea, this little beef salad will have everyone swooning!
Trust me, I know, I saw it with my own eyes! Need testimonials? I can get em!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Piece Of Really Good Quality Steak
- 1 Salt And Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Thin Baguette
- 1 Few Sprigs Thyme
- 6 Spring Onions, Sliced On The Angle
- 1 Handful Continental Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Good Quality Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 Handful Dill, Fronds Removed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Make the croutons first. Preheat oven to 100 degrees.
- Thinly slice the baguette, spay with a little olive oil and add a few thyme leaves and a small sprinkle of sea salt to each one and bake until they dry out for about 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a frypan or grill pan over high heat.
- Rub steak in olive and season with salt and pepper; fry for until cooked to your liking. But try not to crucify it! The juices add great extra flavour.
- Cover and leave to rest while you assemble the salad and dressing.
- Place a crouton, parsley, spring onion, slice of beef and a small dollop of dill mayo dressing in each cup.
- Slice the steak and thinly on the angle and place a piece in each cup.
- Combine mayo and dill in a bowl and add a dollop to the salad cups.