Mini Butternut Snap Caramel and Chocolate Tarts These little Mini Butternut Snap Caramel and Chocolate Tarts are the ultimate cheat-treat! They take no time to make and you can use cheat ingredients that you can have on hand. These are…
Mini Butternut Snap Caramel and Chocolate Tarts
These little Mini Butternut Snap Caramel and Chocolate Tarts are the ultimate cheat-treat! They take no time to make and you can use cheat ingredients that you can have on hand. These are great for easy entertaining (as both kids and grown ups will love them!).
The Butternut Snap Biscuits harden pretty quickly, so when you are pushing them into the tin you will probably only get a few done at a time.
If you have an old-school patty cake tray then use that, it’s much easier to shape the softened bickies into. I don’t own one so I have used a mini muffin tin.
You can soften the bickies in a 160° oven for a couple of minutes or for about 40 seconds in a microwave.
This recipe makes 12 – 16 depending on the size of your tray.
You can pick up Butternut Snap biscuits from most supermarkets.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Butternut Snap Biscuits (250 grams)
- Nestle Top n Fill Caramel
- Chocolate Buds, Melted
- 1 packet Butternut Snap Biscuits (250 Grams)
- 1 tin Nestle Top N Fill Caramel
- 50 grams Chocolate Buds, Melted
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Mini Butternut Snap Caramel and Chocolate Tarts:
- Place four Butternut Snap Cookies in the microwave for 40 seconds and gently but quickly press them into your tin while they’re still warm and soft so that they make a cup shape.
- Spoon the Nestle Top N Fill Caramel into in a bowl and mix with a whisk until it becomes an even pourable consistency.
- Spoon the Top n Fill into each tartlet to the top.
- Place the melted chocolate in a piping bag with a very small nozzle and pipe zigzags of chocolate across the top.
- If you don’t have a piping bag use a teaspoon to drizzle the chocolate over the top of each caramel tartlet.