A good Christmas spread always has a nice variety of desserts, and this Mini Christmas Bundt Cake recipes definitely deserves to be there. If you have a mini bundt pan (or you need a reason to buy one), these cakes are absolutely packed full of Christmas flavour and you won’t believe how good they taste. Don’t be surprised if everyone asks you for this recipe!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 large Eggs
- 3 cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 3/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Flaked Coconut
- 1/4 cup Roast Pecans chopped
- 1 cup Low Fat Buttermilk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 and coat the mini bundt pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, using a hand-held mixer, combine the butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes until creamy. Add the whisked egg and beat well.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dried fruits, coconut and nuts to this, and stir to coat. Then add the dry mix slowly to the wet, mixing between additions.
- Divide the batter into each hole in the bundt pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the deepest point comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar before serving.