Mini Hot Dog Sliders
Mini Hot Dog Sliders are a super cute idea for a snack or kids party food! They are the perfect size for little hands and little appetites! Grown ups love them too! Perfect for footy fanatics too! For something a bit more ‘grown up’ – try adding some caramelised onions, some pulled pork or even just a good slab of coleslaw on top!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- BBQ or Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Cheese (grated) cheddar
- 12 Small Oval Bread Rolls split down the middle
- BBQ Or Tomato Sauce
- 12 Cocktail Frankfurts
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a microwave proof bowl, cook the cheerios until heated through.
- Pop a little sausage into each of the split bread rolls.
- Add your sauce and some grated cheese.
- Put bread rolls on a greased baking tray and heat through and serve.