We made a video while making these bloody delicious Mini Mars Bar Christmas Puddings… How to Make Mars Bar Chocolate Crackle Puddings! Mars Bar Chocolate Crackle Puddings!Here's the recipe! https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/recipes/mini-mars-bar-christmas-puddings/ Posted by Stay at Home Mum on Monday, December 18,…
We made a video while making these bloody delicious Mini Mars Bar Christmas Puddings…
These Mini Mars Bar Christmas Puddings contains everything kids love.
The great thing with this simple recipe is that you can make them in advance and freeze them for later. Or just eat them straight out of the freezer (they are AMAZING cold!!!)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams Mars Bars chopped
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder sifted
- 100 grams White Chocolate
- 3 Cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 Pack Christmas M&Ms use 24 pieces
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Mini Mars Bar Christmas Puddings:
- Spray a little canola spray into 2 x 12 cup mini-muffin trays.
- Melt the Mars Bars, cream and cocoa in a glass bowl over simmering water. The bowl should not touch water. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Put the Rice Bubbles in a separate large bowl, pour in the chocolate mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffins tray and press down gently. Refrigerate for 2 hours and turn out onto a tray to decorate.
- Melt white chocolate add one teaspoon to the top of each mars bar pudding.
- Place one M&M on each pudding. Now try not to eat them all!