Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 packet Lattice Biscuits
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- 1/4 cup Water
- 125 grams Butter chopped
- 375 grams Cream Cheese chopped
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 tbsp Kahlua Or Tia Maria
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Cover base of 23cm square slab pan with half the Lattice Biscuits, glazed side down.
- In a heat proof bowl, sprinkle the two teaspoons of gelatine over the quarter of a cup of water and stand the bowl in pan of simmering water. Stir the gelatine mixture until dissolved.
- Beat together the butter, cream cheese and caster sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the Nutella and the gelatine mix.
- Combine the liqueur together with the instant coffee mix and add that to the cream cheese mixture and beat until totally combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the base, and top with the remaining lattice biscuits glazed side up.
- Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for four hours or until firm.