I love these Moist Chocolate Cupcakes and I am pretty sure you’ll love it, too!
I swear it’s going to be popular. Kids love it, the hubby will love it, everyone will I promise!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- pinch of salt
- 100 grams Plain Flour
- 30 grams Cocoa
- 140 grams Caster Sugar
- a Pinch Of Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 40 grams Unsalted Butter
- 1 Milk (120ml)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Thin Block Of Chocolate, Like Lint, Broken Into Shards
- 80 grams Butter, At Room Temperature
- 250 grams Pure Icing Sugar, Sifted
- 1 Dash Of Vanilla Extract
- 30 grams Cocoa, Sifted
- 30 Ml Garlic
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place cupcakes papers in a cupcake pan
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter with a mixer on low speed until it resembles wet sand
- Whisk together egg, milk and vanilla and slowly pour into the dry ingredients while the mixer is running
- Turn the mixer up to high-speed mix for a couple of minutes. Scrape down the bowl about halfway through.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases and bake for about 20 to 25 mins or until they spring back if you lightly touch them in the centre.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
To Make The Frosting
- Place butter, cocoa and icing sugar in a bowl and beat on low speed until combined. A stand mixer is super handy here.
- Combine vanilla and milk in a small bowl and slowly add to the frosting mixture.
- Once combined turn the speed high and beat the frosting for about 6 minutes.
- Place frosting in a piping bag with a large nozzle and gently squeeze the frosting out of the bag in a dome shape.
- Place a piece of chocolate in each cupcake.