Moroccan Flavoured Home Hamburgers It’s Friday night. You’ve been out all day. You really CBF to cook. The nearest fast food outlet is calling your name. But, ugh… Fast Food. It’s expensive, even the cheap meals, and it’s so unhealthy.…
Moroccan Flavoured Home Hamburgers
It’s Friday night. You’ve been out all day. You really CBF to cook. The nearest fast food outlet is calling your name. But, ugh… Fast Food. It’s expensive, even the cheap meals, and it’s so unhealthy. To feed your family you are looking at around $30 to $50. Never fear! We have the answer and they lie in our Moroccan Flavoured Home Hamburgers recipe!
We’ve been featuring a number of healthy recipes that you can quickly make and freeze for those days when you just don’t have the time, patience or effort to pull off the perfect dinner from scratch.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Morocann Seasoning
- 1 Onion
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Dice onion and place in a large bowl. Lightly beat egg in a cup.
- Add mince, moroccan seasoning and egg to onion in bowl. Mix well with your hands- they really are the best option here, messy but true!
- Shape 2 tablespoons of mix into patties, set aside onto GLAD Bake Paper (so they don't stick). Continue until all mix is used.
- If freezing do so now before cooking. See our Freezing Tips below.
- If cooking heat frypan with olive oil over medium heat and cook each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a fresh bread roll, cheese slice, lettuce and tomato for a homemade burger with a twist!