We love balls. Especially if it’s juicy, flavourful and Italian. Like these Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker Meatballs!
THESE ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST MEATBALLS EVERRR.
Perhaps because of the cheese? Or because of how moist and flavourful it is since it is made in the slow cooker. Or maybe everything in this recipe just goes so well together. Seriously it is soo good and I feel sad for everyone who will never get to gobble these babies up!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into cubes. Store in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
- Place the Italian Sausage Meat, Beef Mince and all other ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and roll together in to golf sized balls or any desired size.
- Place the mozzarella cube into the centre of the meat mix and pull the edges of the meatball around it until it’s a new ball again.
- Arrange meatballs in slow cooker and cover in tomato sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours.