Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 40 grams Butter
- 60 grams Sugar
- 250 ml Apple Juice
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 6 Banana
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Peel the bananas and slice them in half, set aside until needed.
- In a fry pan melt the butter and cook until it bubbles.
- Add your sugar, apple juice and the lime juice.
- Cook over a medium heat unitl it is thick and syrupy. It will take a 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the bananas and cook about 3 minutes each side until they are soft.
- Use tongs to turn them over.
- Remove from pan and serve.