Naughty Caramelised Bananas are so deliciously sweet and gooey that you won’t want just one, and to make it more wicked add a dollop of ice cream and cream! Nomnomnom!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Peel the bananas and slice them in half, set aside until needed.
- In a fry pan melt the butter and cook until it bubbles.
- Add your sugar, apple juice and the lime juice.
- Cook over a medium heat unitl it is thick and syrupy. It will take a 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the bananas and cook about 3 minutes each side until they are soft.
- Use tongs to turn them over.
- Remove from pan and serve.