time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 40 grams Butter
- 60 grams Sugar
- 250 ml Apple Juice
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 6 Banana
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Peel the bananas and slice them in half, set aside until needed.
- In a fry pan melt the butter and cook until it bubbles.
- Add your sugar, apple juice and the lime juice.
- Cook over a medium heat unitl it is thick and syrupy. It will take a 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the bananas and cook about 3 minutes each side until they are soft.
- Use tongs to turn them over.
- Remove from pan and serve.