Nicoise Salad with a Twist
I love all types of salad, you can make the same base salad and change it up each time by adding different ingredients.This Nicoise Salad has Pesto zucchini at the bottom which gives it a nice flavor.
Super quick and easy to whip of for a refreshing snack or healthy lunch choice, the blend of Tuna, egg, basil and pesto is seriously mouthwatering worthy! Perfect for a summer salad for one or a big batch for the whole family, this is a favourite!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- tbsp Pesto
- 1 Can Tuna In Oil (90 Grams)
- 1 Boiled Egg, Cut Into 4
- 1 Small Zucchini Shaved With Vegetable Peeler
- 1 Tbsp Pesto
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 Kalamata Olives, Cut In Half
- 5 Basil Leaves
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Boil the egg to your liking and peel it under cold running water then cut it into 4.
- Toss the pesto and shaved zucchini together in a small bowl.
- Place in a serving bowl and add all of the other ingredients and top with basil.