Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Chocolate Oreos 1 box, use 10 pcs.
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 Black Cherry Pie Filling 14 oz.
- 1 Cream Cheese 8 oz.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Chocolate semi-sweet, grated
- 0.28 cup Chocolate bitter-sweet, melted
- 12 Cherry fresh, sweet, pitted
- 1/4 cup Chocolate semi-sweet, melted
- Place the Oreos in a food processor pulse until you get coarse crumbs. Add in the melted butter and pulse again to combine. Distribute the crumbs between the four mason jars and pat down using a spoon or the end of a thin rolling pin.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and whisk with an electric whisk for a few seconds until it loosens up. Add in the vanilla extract and icing sugar. Stir carefully with the whisk until the icing sugar is no longer in danger of puffing out all over you, then whisk until combined.
- Place the cream in another bowl and whisk until thick (until it’s soft and just holds its shape). Add the cream to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine, then pour in the melted chocolate. Stir again to combine and distribute between the four mason jars. I find it’s easier to spoon the chocolate mixture into a plastic sandwich bag, then cut off the corner and pipe it into the mason jars. Tap the jars to remove any air bubbles.
- Place 3 fresh cherries on top of the chocolate mixture in each jar, then top with the cherry pie filling and a sprinkle of grated chocolate.
- Eat straight away, or place lids on the mason jars and refrigerate for up to two days (can be eaten straight from the fridge).
- Makes 4 x 8 oz jars.