As far as desserts go, they don’t get much better than this Drool Worthy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. Creamy and crunchy, this dessert is rich to say the least, but absolutely delicious. Plus, the fact that it’s no bake means there’s pretty minimal effort beyond mixing it all up and popping it in the fridge. Yum!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Using a food processor, process the 18 oreos until you have a mixture that resembles find crumbs. Take some of this mixture (about 2 tbs) out for topping (optional). Then add the melted butter and process until the mixture is moist.
- Scoop this into a 20cm diameter springform pan (feel free to line the bottom with baking paper to make it easy to remove). Press the oreo mixture into the bottom of the pan into an even layer. Pop in the fridge to chill.
- For the cheesecake, put the cream cheese in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese for about one minute. Then add the icing sugar and vanilla extract. Continue to whisk on a high speed until this mixture is light and fluffy. This should take about 3-4 minutes. Set this aside.
- In another bowl, pour the whipping cream. It should be very cold. Use the mixer to mix for 2 minutes or so, until soft peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture, and fold the two together using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix! Once combined, fold through the chopped oreos.
- Pour this mixture on top of the chilled base and smooth the surface using a spatula. Sprinkle the oreo crumbs (if you set some aside) on top, or some extra chunks of oreos. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4-6 hours prior to serving.