I love peppermint slices and this No-Bake Peppermint Coconut Slice is a really good recipe!
I also love peppermint slice, mint patties, mint slice, bounty, the list goes on. So, to blend these amazing flavours into one slice is pure naughtiness.
This recipe for No-Bake Peppermint Coconut Slice does not have any baking required. Just a little bit of elbow grease and hello soft, gooey deliciousness.
Stop reading about this. Don’t you wanna eat it? So make it now!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Crush oreo's in food processor to resemble fine breadcrumbs. Add melted butter and blend again.
- Line small slice tray with baking paper and press chocolate biscuit base into tin. Smooth and refrigerate will making the peppermint goodness.
- Sift icing sugar into large bowl, add condensed milk, melted coconut oil and peppermint essence. Mix well using a wooden spoon or electric mixer (a dough hook attachment is good for this).
- Lightly flour the bench with extra icing sugar, then turn mixture out onto bench. Kneed with hands until smooth.
- Roll into flat rectangle shape about 2-3cm thick. Place on top of biscuit base. Return to fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- Pour chocolate melts into ceramic mixing bowl and mircowave for 30 seconds at a time, mixing after each 30 seconds until chocolate is melted.
- Pour over peppermint centre and smooth out. Return to fridge again for 30 mintues.
- Cut into squares and serve.