North Pole Balls, yes we managed to find some more yummy balls just in time for Christmas. These will not disappoint!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Candy canes
- White chocolate
- spray can of white snow or glitter
- Spray oasis or foam with fake snow or spray glitter. Allow to dry.
- Place Tim Tams in food processor and chop into chunky pieces, then add cream cheese. Blend until just combine, this should only take between 1-2 minutes.
- Roll a heaped teaspoon of mix into a ball then roll in coconut, set aside.
- Roll into balls until all mix is used, then refrigerate while preparing candy canes and white chocolate.
- Cut end off candy canes so they are a stick. Now place a ball on one end of the candy cane and push stick into decorated flower oasis or foam.
- Top the ball with a 1/4 teaspoon melted white chocolate and place a red M&M on top.