When it comes to chewy, wholesome biscuits, it doesn’t get much better than these Oatmeal Cranberry Biscuits. Not only are they satisfying, they’re also really a breeze to put together, and yield biscuits that almost anyone will love.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- If planning to bake cookies straight away, preheat oven to 180 degrees and line baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients (not the sugar) and stir through the oats. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, then the vanilla and the honey, scraping down the bowl to beat until blended.
- Add the flour in two parts, beating in between. Stir through the cranberries and nuts if you’re adding them.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until the centres are soft but do not look wet.