One Cup Quiche
This One Cup Quiche recipe will be your go-to on nights where you need to throw something together quickly, or you have a few leftover ingredients in the fridge that you really need to use up. So it is frugal and delicious – a winning combination!
You can add any flavourings you like to this recipe – or just keep it plain – its up to you!
The great thing about this recipe is that it is perfect for breakfast too – whip one up the night before and just heat up a slice in the microwave for a few seconds for a piping hot breakfast that the whole family will just adore!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Tasty Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 small Brown Onion, Diced Finely
- 5 Eggs (medium)
- 1 cup Diced Ham Or Bacon
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
How to Make One Cup Quiche
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Pour into a pie dish or similar that has been well greased or lined with baking paper
- Bake at 180 degrees for 50 minutes or until the top is golden and the quiche is set
- Serve hot!