time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 90 grams Butter
- 3 large Eggs
- 1kg White Onions, Peeled And Sliced
- 150 ml Sour Cream
- 1 Shortcrust Pastry Base
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Four Ingredient Onion Tart
- Melt the butter in a large pan.
- Add the sliced onions and simmer gently until they are soft but not browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and add the sour cream.
- Add the cooled onions to this mixture.
- Line a pie tin with shortcrust pastry (or use a pre-made case) and pour the mixture on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes or until the middle is set. Can be served hot or cold.