Oven Baked Ricotta
Got people coming around and you want to serve something decadent that is easy to make? Try our Oven Baked Ricotta – a hot dip suitable for all times of the year. Serve with water crackers or Jatz or even slices of freshly chopped carrot or celery.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Full Ricotta Basket
- 250 grams Of Grape Tomatoes 1 punnet
- 1 Bunch Of Fresh Basil
- 3 grams Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Tip the ricotta basket onto the baking paper so it resembles a 'dome'.
- Scatter the grape tomatoes and freshly torn herbs over the top of the ricotta and drizzle with the olive oil. Season to taste.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until the ricotta starts to go golden and the tomatoes are shrivelled.