Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Spread out the onion and cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until golden, stirring once.
- Place the cauliflower and onions in a large pot and add the chicken stock.
- Stir in the coriander, turmeric, cumin, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Using an immersion blender, puree ingredients in the pot until smooth. (Alternatively, carefully transfer to a blender.)
- Stir in the coconut milk and warm the soup to serve.
- Taste to adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Serve with roasted cashews and top with parsley.