Pasta Con il Tonno is such an easy and cheap dish that feeds a big family.
I have a 2 year old and I struggle giving her tuna, but she demolishes this every time!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Basil leaves
- Drain oil from the tuna into a saucepan add in additional olive oil and heat. Add garlic to pan and heat until golden.
- Stir in tomatoes and simmer for 20mins.
- Add tuna and stir through with chopped basil.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in salted water.
- Once pasta is done stir in and mix pasta in sauce.
- Serve straight away with parmasan cheese and black pepper.