Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Butternut Snaps
- 120 grams Butter melted
- 3 tsp Powdered Gelatin
- 1 Cream Cheese 500g
- 2/3 cups Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 cup White Peach seeds removed and cut into 1 cm cube
- 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries roughly chopped
- 2 White Peaches to serve
- 1/2 cup Raspberries to serve
- 1 1/2 tbsp Boiling Water
- 1 Pouring Cream 300ml
- Place biscuits in a food processor and process until they are fine crumbs, add butter. Grease 18 x ½ cup patty cake tin, cut out 4cm x 15cm strips of baking paper to place in a cross in each hole. Divide the biscuit mixture between the holes and press flat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until firm.
- Place boiling water in a small bowl and sprinkle over gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved, set aside and cool.
- Meanwhile place cream in a bowl and using an electric beater, beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat until combined and fluffy. Mix through gelatin until combined and fold through whipped cream.
- Fold through peaches and raspberries. Divide the cream cheese mixture between the patty cake holes and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Halve the extra peaches and remove the stone, finely slice. Remove the cheesecakes from the pan using the paper. Top with sliced peaches and raspberries to serve.